Tuesday, December 1, 2009

are you cussin' with me?

We saw Fantastic Mr. Fox last night. So amazing!















Other than that, my life's a big bag of FAIL right now. Someone please make all this homework go away!

P.S. --- It is a very real possibility that I will be going to Europe in the next year. Where should Scott and I go? Right now I'm leaning toward the UK, Ireland especially.

All the places I want to visit are foggy/cold!
San Francisco:













Seattle:



 and Ireland:


 My cousin is so cute! I didn't ask her permission... Oh well!

1 comment:

Rae said...

You know that I'm partial to Italy.... It's not cold and foggy, unless maybe you go to Venice in the winter, but I think you'd love it anyway! :D But I've always wanted to go see the castles in Ireland and Scotland. But I hear the fjords in Norway and there-abouts are amazing too!