Saturday, August 14, 2010

dream a little dream.















Once again I'm inspired by my favorite crafty super-blogger Elsie, and her idea for all of us out here in blog land to set some short term, make-your-life-better goals. (The pic is her creation, btw.) Considering that this is something that I probably never have decided to do just out of the blue, it's pretty cool. 


 Eat Fruits and Veggies Every Day

I am such a carb fiend! But I know this will be easy and oh so beneficial.






 Write In A Planner


I lack organization. Nuff said.







Take at Least One Day a Week for Crafty Stuff


I have been pretty lazy about finding new projects... I need to fill our home with lots of great homemade art!







Try New Recipes

I've been in a little bit of a cooking rut and really need to try some new food. Variety is the spice of life!








So, now you think about it!

P.S. Scott gave me his I Phone today! I am so stoked!

<3

No comments: